How can we be of assistance?

Repairs and damages

Does something in your apartment need repairing? You can find information here about the procedure and how to act in the event of damage.

Please enter one or more key words in the search box or click on a question.


Do I have to pay for minor additional work?

Please note that any minor repair job that is not part of the request is subject to a charge and will be invoiced to you afterwards.

I am moving out of my apartment and would like to hire a cleaning service.

Would you like a removal cleaning? Just call our Serviceline at 058 360 36 66 for more information. We would be happy to find someone for you.

What do I do in case of mould?

Is the mould or mildew growing in your apartment? Please contact us immediately in case of mould and moisture damage. You can find the telephone number and contact details in the display case.

What information do I need to provide?

In order to expedite the handling of the repair request, it helps us if you provide complete information. Please have the following information at hand:

  • Your full name
  • Your address
  • Your phone number
  • The times when you can be reached
  • The problem
  • Device brand if applicable
  • PCN or FN number
  • Serial number

Which repairs can I do myself?

According to tenancy law, minor repairs must be carried out directly by the tenant, provided that they can be done without specialist knowledge or special tools. The following are considered minor repairs:

  • Oiling hinges
  • Cleaning shutters, terrace or balcony (if this can be done without scaffolding and without danger)
  • Replacing accessories in the bathroom and kitchen (e.g., cooker hood filters, oven accessories, toothbrush cups, shower curtains, toilet lids, etc.). Please ask your contact person for information about the manufacturer and the article. 
  • Unplugging drains
  • Tightening screws
  • Replacing light bulbs

Please contact your property manager if you are uncertain or in cases of major damage, and please observe the provisions in your rental agreement.

Who do I call when repairs are needed?

If a repair is needed or to report damage, please call your contact person. You can find the contact details in the display case at the entrance to the property.